Terms of Service
Terms & Conditions
- These are the terms and conditions on which we supply products to you from our website.
- To comply with licensing and other legislation, to place an order on our website you must be 18 years and over and we will ask you to enter your date of birth before accessing the website.
- Please read these terms carefully before you submit your order to us. These terms tell you who we are, how we will provide products to you, how you and we may change or end the contract, what to do if there is a problem and other important information. If you think that there is a mistake in these terms, please contact us to discuss.
Information about us and how to contact us
- Liquid Light Brewing Company Limited is a company registered in England and Wales. Our company registration number is 10504701 and our registered office is at Unit 9, Robin Hood Industrial Estate, Alfred Street South, Nottingham, NG3 1GE. ("we", "us", "our").
- You can contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- If we have to contact you we will do so by telephone or by writing to you at the email address or postal address you provided to us in your order.
- When we use the words "writing" or "written" in these terms, this includes emails.
Our contract with you
- Our website will guide you through the process you need to follow to place an order. Your order will be placed when you click on the "Confirmation" button at the end of the checkout process. By confirming your order you are agreeing to purchase the product(s) you have selected.
- Once you have confirmed your order, we will send you an acknowledgement email verifying your payment method and we will send you an order acceptance. At this point a contract will be in existence between you and us.
- If we are unable to accept your order, we will inform you of this in writing and will not charge you for the product. This might be because the product is out of stock; or because of unexpected limits on our resources which we could not reasonably plan for; or we have reason to believe that you or the person the order is to be sent to is under the age of 18.
- We will assign an order number to your order and tell you what it is when we accept your order. It will help us if you can tell us the order number whenever you contact us about your order.
- Our website is solely for the promotion of our products in the UK. Unfortunately, we do not accept orders from or deliver to addresses outside the UK.
- The images of the products on our website are for illustrative purposes only.
- The packaging of the product may vary from that shown in images on our website.
Delivery of the products
- The costs of delivery will be as displayed to you on our website.
- We endeavour to ensure that the products that you order are provided by the agreed delivery date and, where applicable, time. However, delays could occur due to unforeseen circumstances. Neither us nor our nominated carrier shall be under any liability for any delay or failure to deliver the products within the estimated time frame for reasons outside of our or their control.
- The risk of loss and damage of the products passes to you on the date and time of delivery of the products.
- No changes can be made to the delivery address after the product has been made.
Price and payment
- The price of the product (which includes VAT) will be the price indicated on the order pages when you placed your order. Our VAT number is 274919953. We take all reasonable care to ensure that the price of the product advised to you is correct.
- If the rate of VAT changes between your order date and the date we supply the product, we will adjust the rate of VAT that you pay, unless you have already paid for the product in full before the change in the rate of VAT takes effect.
- We accept payment via Payal, debit card, credit card and gift vouchers purchased via the Liquid Light Brewing Company Ltd web store, or awarded during one of our crowdfunders.
- You must pay for the products before we dispatch them.
- The prices shown on the website do not include postage and packaging charges; these will be shown separately on our website at the checkout stage before you place your order.
How we may use your personal information
We will only use your personal information as set out in our https://liquidlightbrewco.shop/pages/privacy-policy.
Other important terms
The intellectual property rights in all software and content made available to you on or through the website is our property or the property of our licensors and all such rights are reserved by us and our licensors. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on the website nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.