Returning the products
Please email us at email@example.com to arrange a return or refund. If you are exercising your right to change your mind you must contact us within 14 days of telling us you wish to end the contract. These return terms do not affect your legal rights in respect of faulty, incorrect or damaged products, which you will be entitled to return in accordance with your rights set out under the heading "Your legal rights to cancel the contract (faulty products)" below.
Once you decide to return the products, you must not use them and you must take reasonable care of them while they remain in your possession. The products must be returned to us intact, unused and undamaged as soon as reasonably possible. We will refund you the price paid for the products returned using the payment method you used when purchasing the products within 14 days' of receiving your return.
Provided you have notified us in writing that you wish to cancel your order under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013, and the return of your products also meets the terms of this part 6, you will be entitled to a full refund including basic delivery cost (such costs equal to the least expensive delivery method costs that we offer), if applicable. We may also reduce your refund of the price of the products (excluding the costs of delivery) if you have failed to take reasonable care of the products, whether whilst in your possession, or when returning the products by way of compensation, to either repair the products or cover any of our loss caused by the damage.
Your legal rights to cancel the contract (non-faulty products)
- We are under a legal duty to supply products that are in conformity with these terms. See the summary below of your key legal rights in relation to the products. Nothing in these terms will affect your legal rights.
- Separately to your contractual rights to return products within 14 days, UK, ROI and EU customers enjoy cancellation rights under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013. If you wish, you may notify us via firstname.lastname@example.org informing us that you have changed your mind in respect of the order, and that you wish to cancel your contract before the end of the statutory cancellation period (14 days from the next working day after you receive the product). If you do change your mind, and want to cancel the contract before the end of the statutory cancellation period, you may complete the Withdrawal Form here and return it back to us. You will find details on how to send this back to us on the Withdrawal Form itself, or you can cancel your order by forwarding the Withdrawal Form by email to email@example.com. You must then return the products to us within 14 days of giving us notice of your cancellation/withdrawal in the manner specified in Part 6 to receive your refund.
Summary of your key legal rights
The Consumer Rights Act 2015 states that products must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality. Your legal rights entitle you to cancel the contract between us and 1 (or more) of the following remedies, depending on when you notify us:
- within 30 days'- if your products are faulty, then you can get an immediate refund.
- up to six (6) months'- if your products are faulty and cannot be repaired or replaced, then you may be entitled to a full refund, in most cases.
- up to six (6) years'- if your products do not last a reasonable length of time, within a period of six (6) years', you may be entitled to a part refund.
If you require detailed information in respect of your key legal rights, please visit the Citizen Advice website www.adviceguide.org.uk or call 03454 040 506.
If you wish to exercise your legal rights to reject products, you must either post them back to us or (if they are not suitable for postage) allow us to collect them from you. We will pay the costs of postage or collection if the products are faulty.
Our rights to end the contract
We may end the contract for a product at any time by writing to you if:
- You do not make any payment to us when it is due and you still do not make payment within 14 days of us reminding you that payment is due;
- You do not, within a reasonable time of us asking for it, provide us with information that is necessary for us to provide the products.
- If we end the contract in the situations set out above we will refund any money you have paid in advance for products we have not provided but we may deduct reasonable compensation for the net costs we will incur as a result of your breaking the contract.
If there is a problem with the product
- If you have any questions or complaints about the product, please contact us. You can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
- If we fail to comply with these terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breaking this contract or our failing to use reasonable care and skill but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract was made, both we and you knew it might happen, for example, if you discussed it with us during the sales process.
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors; for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; anything that cannot be excluded under section 31.1 of the Consumer Rights Act 2015; and for defective products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987.